Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - TrolStein_PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrolStein_PT

Member Name TrolStein_PT

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: TrolStein_PT

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp ban

Staff who banned you : Dakotaa

Staff who dealt with you : no one

Staff who have warned you previously : no one

Reason for ban on record : x-ray

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : x ray?

Why what is your explanation of this reason? my friend found a claim and we decided to try and raid.
the thingy was underground so i thought it would be normal bedrock level vault i mined down and then arround the claim, like a normal person. there was a gap in the base allowing me to get in, as soon has i enter i got banned.

Why should we unban you? cus i wasnt haking

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? it seems the only way is to give up on raiding underground bases, idk

How can we trust you again? because i wasnt haking

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? well baning someone who didnt do anything wrong is dumb, and pls get better proof before baning.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
But the base that you raided wasn't claimed - it wasn't even really near the claimed land.

J3jf1Fd.png

Here you can see the chests that you dug down to, and you and your friend's tunnels. The chunk that I'm in (the one with the yellow/blue borders) is the chunk that was claimed. From this screenshot you can see that the chunk that was claimed was not part of the base that you raided at all. Your tunnels went straight for the chests, you didn't even check the claimed chunk at all.

TrolStein_PT

i was folowing the chunk. 2nd if i was haking wy would i not mine to the side where as it seems its unclimed and follow that other tunnel?

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
i was folowing the chunk. 2nd if i was haking wy would i not mine to the side where as it seems its unclimed and follow that other tunnel?
Can you please repeat that more clearly? I don't understand what you're trying to say.

TrolStein_PT

i was folowing the chunk, in a straight line like u can see, i kept hiting the blocks and it kept saying it was claimed, at a point i stoped hiting the blocks on my side and just mined a bunch of blocks at once, somehow i ended up in a room with the chests. now if was trully cheating i would have probably mined to the tunnel that is on the picture. and i didnt even mined straight to the chests.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
i was folowing the chunk, in a straight line like u can see, i kept hiting the blocks and it kept saying it was claimed, at a point i stoped hiting the blocks on my side and just mined a bunch of blocks at once, somehow i ended up in a room with the chests. now if was trully cheating i would have probably mined to the tunnel that is on the picture. and i didnt even mined straight to the chests.
Then why did you not mine to the left once you got past the claimed chunk? And the argument that you would have mined into the tunnel if you were cheating is not valid, as many xrays only show chests, not tunnels/open areas.

TrolStein_PT

i just mined, but watever if u want to ban random people just keep it going, ur doing great, if i go check the forums u have a bunch of people baned in the same circumstances, i cant prove i wasnt haking, i had luck and i got fuked, just like them, and btw i dont think the only chests thingy isnt calld xray is calld something else.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
i just mined, but watever if u want to ban random people just keep it going, ur doing great, if i go check the forums u have a bunch of people baned in the same circumstances, i cant prove i wasnt haking, i had luck and i got fuked, just like them, and btw i dont think the only chests thingy isnt calld xray is calld something else.
Alright, I'll go ahead and accept your appeals, but you'll be watched closely, and if you are suspicious at all, you will be permanently banned. Also, do not raid the base that you are at when you log back in, as I'm still not certain that you didn't xray.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.