Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - trout17

Status
Not open for further replies.

trout17

Member Name trout17

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: chrisangels, NOT trout17.

Length of Ban: permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Permanent

Staff who banned you : ThaCandyMan

Staff who dealt with you : ThaCandyMan

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : I was being an idiot and duped horses one day because I thought I wouldn't play on the server anymore but i have been really wanting to play lately. I know I ended in the wrong but I would enjoy playing MCD again.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was banned because duping is against the rules.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? My explanation is my stupidity. I was being dumb and broke the rules of the server. I would really like to rejoin the MCD community

Why should we unban you? Because i know i did wrong and would love to play. Also you can take all my ranks away, and make it so i cant ever be a cop again so these duping issues dont happen again.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will be extremely cautious on the new decisions I make

How can we trust you again? Well, It's up to you on how I can be trusted, but you can take my word for it, I won't break any more rules.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I am sorry for what I did, and regardless I respect your decision but I would LOVE to rejoin the amazing server of MC-Drugs. This server has been on my mind for a long time and I would like a second chance. <3

Last edited:

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Member Name trout17
Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online