play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - TrumpCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turmp

MVP+
Member Name TrumpCS

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Turmp

Length of Ban: 3 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft temp ban

Staff who banned you : Dakotaa

Staff who dealt with you : Dakotaa

Staff who have warned you previously : No one

Reason for ban on record : Hacking - Self admitted (Adjusted time)

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : If someone who doesn't know me and hasn't talked to me much read what I said it could easily be perceived as me admitting to hacking. I've put way to much time and money into MCD to actually be stupid enough to hack. Any mods or admins who have talked to me have probably heard me joke about hacking or being a hacker at some point and have all known it was a joke. Sarcasm isn't as easy to get if it's over text.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? Dakota probably saw what I said and didn't get that it was a joke and he hasn't been around me enough to know that I joke about cheating a lot. Here is chat logs from the discord
Why should we unban you? I haven't hacked on MCD and never will. Other players or staff that have talked to me and I'm friends with can confirm I joke about hacking a lot but I would never actually hack on MCD.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I'll stop joking about hacking.

How can we trust you again? I've made the mistake of joking about hacking in the past and I won't do it again. I love the server too much.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I love you. Keep being good admins <333

Last edited:

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
This ban appeal has been accepted. However -

We want to make it clear that when players joke about hacking in such a way that it could be construed as an admission they will be banned.

Joking about hacking or breaking any of the other rules that result in bans wastes staff time, significantly. This is a problem that we're trying to minimize. We work very hard to catch as many hackers as possible to keep the pvp fair - we have never used intrusive anti-cheat plugins that can impact the players, this requires much more staff involvement. If you all want to keep it that way, please don't waste our time with fake reports, or joking about hacking.

If you do this again your ban will be 2 weeks or more.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.