Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - UdderSucker69

Status
Not open for further replies.

UdderSucker69

Member Name UdderSucker69

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: UdderSucker69

Length of Ban: one week

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp ban

Staff who banned you : ace

Staff who dealt with you : no one

Staff who have warned you previously : no one

Reason for ban on record : "accomplice to someone who x-rayed"

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : they thought I was helping PuffinGas hack

Why what is your explanation of this reason? it said that in the ban

Why should we unban you? I have proof that we came across the base by chance (via a screenshot from the date I was banned) because while mining we found cobblestone placed in a cave system we were in.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Report any other suspicious behavior so it does not seem like i am taking part in it

How can we trust you again? Hopefully through the proof I can provide you will see that I came across the base by chance and no hacks were involved and that im a fair player

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Please consider what i have to say because i strongly believe I did nothing wrong

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal denied

you dug into the base with some one els that was banned for x-raying that is why are are banned

Last edited:

UdderSucker69

I have legitimate proof that the base was found randomly and if it was possible to travel back to the location of the finding it is very obvious that it was not difficult to find. The account PuffinGas that was banned for x-ray wasn't even there for the finding, an alt entitled ThatCarrot was, who was not banned for x-ray but rather for being an alt to someone that once did. Attached is the photo of the cobblestone found in the cave system that myself and another player in our faction had found.
2018-07-19_20.53.12.png
Thank you and please consider what I have to say.

UdderSucker69

In the situation you say I should be banned for there is no proof that I was aware of any x-ray being used, I was not hacking in the situation, and the ban is simply based off of your own presumption. If you can show me a server rule that could logically be a reason for me being banned I'd be happy to see it because currently I'm being unfairly banned off the principal of "guilty by association"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.