Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - UltraKiIIer69

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member Name UltraKiIIer69

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name:

Length of Ban: 11 days 19 hours 32 minutes

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Withholding a duped item and not telling the staff

Staff who banned you : NoodlyApendage

Staff who dealt with you : NoodlyApendage

Staff who have warned you previously : Zerooo

Reason for ban on record : Having something called killaura when it was the lag.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think that they thought I was careless and was very untrustworthy.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? The explanation of this reason is that I didn’t do anything wrong but if you admins don’t believe me I mean it is your choice.

Why should we unban you? Admins should I ban me because I didn’t do anything wrong all I did was buying in the auction.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will try to tell people if it is not duplicated and isn’t fake so that I don’t get this ban again.

How can we trust you again? I didn’t do anything wrong this time all I did was bid for the item I needed and so I bought it without noticing it was duplicated.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I didn’t have anything duplicated unless someone auctioned it and I bought it without noticing .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.