Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - unknowngam3r5000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member Name unknowngam3r5000

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: unknowngam3r5000

Length of Ban: 2 days 59 hours

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : sprint hacks

Staff who banned you : goodchum

Staff who dealt with you :

Staff who have warned you previously :

Reason for ban on record : sprint hacks

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I don't know

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I just don't know

Why should we unban you? their isn't any proof that I did sprint hacks

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? nothing

How can we trust you again? I don't know

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? find proof please

Last edited:

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
So I banned you because when you spawned into spawn you were crouched and i decided to watch you. you walked towards the enderchests at normal walking speed while crouched and opened the chest while crouched which isnt possible. I also knew it was not a visual glitch because with sprint hacks someone will crouch and un-crouch super quickly multiple times every few seconds unlike a visual glitch where they are smoothly crouched. I've banned enough people to know this by sight, that's why you were banned and will stay banned for 3 days. see you Saturday

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
My proof is my experience in these matters and you have nothing to counter this besides saying "u dont have proof". this appeal is denied see you on Saturday :)

ur a poo poo head and yes you are correct that is my only counter and why not today, u my fav mod, and yes I'm trying to make you let me get on the server even if it won't work

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
sad_frog.jpg

I'm sorry i had to ban a fan :(
Locking Thread see you Saturday :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online