Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Utilaty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Utilaty

Member Name Utilaty

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Utilaty

Length of Ban: Perm Ban

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Perm Ban

Staff who banned you : ChickenChit

Staff who dealt with you : No One

Staff who have warned you previously : No One

Reason for ban on record : Sign Shops in the wild

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was banned for shop signs in the wild, I wouldnt know what the admins thought because i got no warnings just straight banned no communication by the admins...

What is your explanation of this reason? I never got a warning also they said i had an alt brezzy or somthing wich is the reason for the perm ban.

Why should we unban you? I never got a warning wich isnt fair and it said for my 1st temp was 7 days then i checked today and it was perm it said 2nd time with shop signs from an alt

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? NEVER use shop signs in the wild

How can we trust you again? I can gain my trust back by corporating with admins to solve further problems and prove it was jsut an accident.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Why they say this brezzy acc or what ever was my alt??
Im not sure about that i admit to my 1st offence but the 2nd was out of no ware.... ty admin that has to read this case.

chickenchit

Mod
Staff member
MVP++
I had an owner rollback the spot you had a chest shop sign in under the IGN McBreezy18 (which is your alt, logged in on the same IP as Utilaty). As for the "accident", you scammed someone out of 1mil and then tried to blow up the spot.
This was a 2nd offense, so you're permed until further notice. Spalw, the owner I mentioned before, said you don't get to come back for the new map.
Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online