Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Vantagez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vantagez

Member Name Vantagez

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Vantagez

Length of Ban: 7d

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Temp Ban

Staff who banned you : ThaCandyMan

Staff who dealt with you : ThaCandyMan

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : X-ray First Offence

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was x-raying mob spawners.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I'm sorry I take full responsibility of the xray and my friends did not know I was xraying and they are very upset over me so I will never do it again and deleted the texture pack.

Why should we unban you? I have deleted the texture pack, I can prove it to you guys that I have nothing anymore, I promise I will never do it again, at least un ban my friends they don't deserve it or at least shorten the ban please please I'm sorry

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will not lie to my friends and not hack/xray ever again. I pinky promise.

How can we trust you again? I pinky promised you that I wouldn't ever download hacks/xray.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Please just at least shorten or un ban the other guys, it is not their fault.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

Appeal Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online