Denied Ban Appeal - Vasdev

VDD

MVP
2020 Holiday Gift Exchange Most Generous Player
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Member Name Vasdev

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: VDD

Length of Ban: 3 Days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Temp Ban

Staff who banned you : gkidedabeast

Staff who dealt with you : N/A

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : No Fall (Hacks)

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was getting annoyed about ping and glitch around during the death race, and every time I would jump, it wouldn't move me at all - as seen by staff, I would move one block, fall straight down, and get teleported back up from the pit. I do not have a hacked client, as I have stated before, and I did not use No Fall for this and have no reason to. If I really did, I would have been much further in the race, not stuck on one point - I was lagging like crazy, but I guess I can not prove otherwise as I was not recording, would have crashed if I tried to.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? As I said above, the same reason.

Why should we unban you? I believe I should be unbanned as I did not hack first of all, and second, the race is basically over. By the time this is read, it most likely will be, and if not, I won't participate in it. I was not hacking. I have donated many times in the past also, and though there's no exceptions with money, I literally have zero reasons to hack as I have spent my whole days online playing, donating, and farming.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will not go into any events again, and if I do, I will only go if I am able to record.

How can we trust you again? I'm honestly not sure how to answer this, I simply did not hack, but I really don't know how to prove that otherwise. I will do anything needed for building trust if needed.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I'm honestly not hacking here, and this is the second time I've been banned for that. I was getting annoyed in the voice chat as well that I am glitching, and I got no response or no one looked at it. I wanted the reward, as everyone trying, so I just kept going thinking it was happening to many people due to server-side issues or my high ping (lag).

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Appeal Denied,

When the ban was issued, 2 admins and a mod were watching you. They had a long talk in staff chat before issuing the ban. They watched you do the same thing 6+ times. I only got to see it once, since I was busy with another situation. Your ping at the time of the incident was around 85, it did not spike at all.

202ca1ab17.png

With this recent ban, it makes it very difficult for us to change our verdict. We could have issued a longer ban, but we will leave it at 3 days. I highly suggest you remove any mods that are against the rules. If you are banned again for hacking the punishment will be harsh.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.