Not open for further replies.

VDD

MVP
2020 Holiday Gift Exchange Most Generous Player
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Member Name Vasdev

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: VDD

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Permanent Ban

Staff who banned you : 14Squared

Staff who dealt with you : N/A

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : Exploiting - Proof in Logs.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was banned for sharing a glitch with a friend, which I admit I did, but that's not all that happened.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? Two times, I messaged Dakotaa telling him I had a glitch to report, and I also messaged another admin that I can't remember the name of asking if I could share it with him to have it stopped. The day I became a cop, I came across this exploit, and I instantly got rid of the horse that was duplicated, and also resigned from cop almost instantly before I was tempted to do the glitch again.

Why should we unban you? I contacted staff as I could, and I got no reply from them. I didn't abuse the glitch myself, I only have sold 2 T3 horses, and 1 was for a friend of mine, _KOOLAIDBOY_, and the other being myself. I also was on TS and asked a channel full of staff about the glitch, but they were too busy playing some other game.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I'm not sure what else I can do, I won't share anything and will get on TS and force staff to review it..?

How can we trust you again? I don't know what other measure I can take.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I'm sure that the result for this is denial, there's no chance to speak as to what happens. If I can have a chance to explain on TeamSpeak, I'd like to do that more. I tried my best to do what I could, I made a mistake by sharing it though, I agree. I understand this may be goodbye to MC-Drugs, though.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
You didn't "share" an exploit with a friend...you sold it to them.

Messaging AFK staff isn't all that you can do, failing to get a response doesn't then mean that it's acceptable to go and profit from an exploit and especially not sell it for donations.

Appeal denied.

VDD

MVP
2020 Holiday Gift Exchange Most Generous Player
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
You didn't "share" an exploit with a friend...you sold it to them.

Messaging AFK staff isn't all that you can do, failing to get a response doesn't then mean that it's acceptable to go and profit from an exploit and especially not sell it for donations.

Appeal denied.
As much as I realize we can't reply to appeals, I sold him 5 mil, not an exploit. I can provide you the logs if you want.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
That's an almost irrelevant part of the issue here.

You spread and exploit and used it to profit for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online