Denied Ban Appeal - Vasdev

VDD

MVP
2020 Holiday Gift Exchange Most Generous Player
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Member Name Vasdev

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: VDD

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Permanent Ban

Staff who banned you : 14Squared

Staff who dealt with you : N/A

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : Exploiting - Proof in Logs.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was banned for sharing a glitch with others and exploiting it myself, but I still do have an explanation.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I did the exploit twice, the first time I was shocked it worked and the second time when I did it, it worked again. after this, I tried reporting it, but I also made a mistake that I realize may not be forgivable - I shared the exploit with a friend, Sarge4id.

Why should we unban you? The most I can say is I apologize for sharing this exploit. The money I made off of it is already disposed, as it was in the bank, along with another 10 mil that I had. I essentially lost all my money in my absence (over a month in ban now), so I won't have any exploited item.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will report it privately again straight to an admin if I ever find an issue/exploit, and I won't ever make the mistake of sharing it.

How can we trust you again? I don't know, I do realize I made a mistake. The most I can say is what I have said above, don't have the words to say much else.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? If not instant, please do at least consider shortening this appeal. I hope this can be considered, I've put a lot of time and dedication into MC-Drugs, along with donations (I realize that doesn't count towards exceptions for anyone). I waited about 5 weeks already if not more, and would really like to return to the server. To wrap this, I thank you for considering my appeal. I won't make this mistake again if I am given the chance.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Member Name Vasdev

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

Denied.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.