Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - VersaceRobes<3

Status
Not open for further replies.

VersaceRobes<3

Member Name VersaceRobes<3

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: VersaceRobes

Length of Ban: 6 days 59 minutes 57..56 seconds

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp banned

Staff who banned you : TheCandyMan

Staff who dealt with you : TheCandyMan

Staff who have warned you previously : never been warned or banned before

Reason for ban on record : I did /wild and I was looking about for some signs of bases cause I was bored and it was getting late at night and I seen some skeleton horses after I killed them I relised they spawn around entitys which recent so I started to look around then I started mining and mined into a wheat farm

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : The admin thought I xrayed the base and his reason was -Proof in the logs

Why what is your explanation of this reason? It is because I mined straight into a dudes weed farm

Why should we unban you? I am telling the truth

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again?

How can we trust you again? I have no other bans or warnings on this server

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Welp. I am actually telling the truth

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Appeal Denied - Even if Skeleton Horses spawn near entities... They could have spawned because you were there... Point 2 , they spawn "near" entities not directly on them... The fact you mined perfectly into the farm and not beside it proves xray and not entity raid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.