Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - Volfox_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volfox_

Member Name Volfox_

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Volfox_

Length of Ban: Permanent - was banned on 2017-07-07

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft ban, Ban reason states: No intent

Staff who banned you : Dawggy

Staff who dealt with you : None so far.

Staff who have warned you previously : None.

Reason for ban on record : It states No intent what he meant by it I can't remember.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I can't remember since it was 5 months ago.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I can't remember since it says no intent I don't know what he meant by it, and it was over 5 months ago and I don't have a photographic memory so I have no clue.

Why should we unban you? You should unban me since the ban happened 5 months ago and I would like to play on the server again.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Well, I have no clue of what I have/had done but it won't happen again.

How can we trust you again? Well, since I don't know what happened since it was so long ago I don't know what the admin meant by no intent but I won't let it happen anymore

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case?
sYu4D

Last edited:

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
No Intent bans mean you come onto the server with no intention to actually play. You just come on to cause trouble and hassle staff and other players and be an annoyance.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Since the only thing in your history was the ban, I will unban you. But the first time I see you even get a mute you are going back on the perm ban list. Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.