Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Wale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wale

Member Name Wale

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: NJchest145

Length of Ban: permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : perm ban

Staff who banned you : GoodChum_

Staff who dealt with you : GoodChum

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : multiple alts

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : i was banned because i logged on with different accounts admins monst likeley thought i was interacting with them/ using them to get an advantage

What is your explanation of this reason? I did not know you werent allowed alts I only ever went on the server on minechat so i couldnt interact with them at all

Why should we unban you? I wont use any alts on the server and you can ban all my alts so i can only use my main

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will only use my main on the server even if im on minechat and ive never physically been on the server

How can we trust you again? you can ban the other alts I have i know your not allowed alts now

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case?

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
You logged in with 39 alt accounts care to explain why you decided to join on so many regardless of the fact 'you didn't know' alts were not allowed.

Wale

i had bought allot of alts because my main account was disabled by mojang for a while due to my school accommodation having a proxy enabled on their wifi which i use, i was trying to find an account to replace my main so i tested allot of alts if they worked, rescently my main was re enabled or rather mojang let me use my old username so i dont need the alts anymore

Wale

if you check any of the alts inventories or anything you can see they only have the basic stuff as i only ever joined on minechat the phone app, i didnt use them for bad purposes i just wanted to see if they worked didnt mean any harm i know better now

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
The map resets in a month, and the amount of alts your joined on is ridiculous . So you will stay perma'd until the map reset in May, see you then :) .

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
The map reset is in 18~ hours. See you then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.