Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - WaleCum

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaleCum

Member Name WaleCum

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Walecum

Length of Ban: till march 16

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : 1 month ban

Staff who banned you : Spalw

Staff who dealt with you : Spalw

Staff who have warned you previously : Spalw

Reason for ban on record : that I changed my name to be funny and yes I was being annoying

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : because I was annoying to staff and very disrespectful and is urging to get back to the grind

What is your explanation of this reason? that I was stupid and im truly am sorry

Why should we unban you? well its been about 2-3 weeks, birthday was march 4th, not using that as a excuse to let me in, ive been playing this server for quite amount of time and I don't know what got a hold of me but I was stupid and to be honest, its the dumbest joke and im just seeing if I can shave a couple days off of my ban, if I make the stupid joke u can ban me for life

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Always welcome a new player with "Welcome!" or in some shape or form of it

How can we trust you again? Ban me for however long you see fit if you or any other members see me say that stupid joke or being an ass, pardon my french

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Id be happy to apologize for the staff I made angry and make up in any way I can, just want to be part of the community again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.