Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - WaltWizard

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaltWizard

Member Name WaltWizard

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name:

Length of Ban:

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Alt account

Staff who banned you : NOODLYAPENDAGE

Staff who dealt with you : Nobody

Staff who have warned you previously : No warning

Reason for ban on record : My Minecraft account Eizio17 was banned as an alt account of spaghooti

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Several accounts were on the same IP address

Why what is your explanation of this reason? We both attend the same high school and we’re both playing

Why should we unban you? I have no ill intentions twords the server I was just playing at my school

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I’ll play on my own IP address so as confusion can be avoided

How can we trust you again? Though I have no reason to prove I am not an alt account all I can say is that this was just a misunderstanding and no problem should arise again

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? This occurred a while ago and I would really like to rejoin the server. I have not caused any problems on the server otherwise and promise to avoid confusion in the future

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
I will unban you, but if your ip is the same as the previous login you will be banned again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.