play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - warlockplayer19

Status
Not open for further replies.

warlockplayer19

VIP
Member Name warlockplayer19

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Warlockplayer19

Length of Ban: 5D 19H

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Temp Ban

Staff who banned you : Noodly

Staff who dealt with you : Nobody

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : "Xray first offfence"

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : The way i dug into the base probably looked pretty sketchy as it was a straight forward and down a couple blocks dig into the base

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I was in a ravine mining and seen the guys nametag through the ravine and dug into the base when the person left.

Why should we unban you? Because it was a false ban i dont even use xray because i have experienced my base getting xrayed multiple times and know what other people feel when a dickhead does it.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? No idea. I just played the waiting game then dug down not much i can prevent

How can we trust you again? I will provide proof of no xray and also provide when i raid someones base like that to a admin next time

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? This is all just a misunderstanding please when banning someone for xray think of the other possibilities and talk to the person instead of banning them days later when they are offline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.