Watermelonsoup

Reason for ban Dox and toxicity

Length of ban: Permanent

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) In game

Staff who banned you Parcheesi

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? Yes

Please specify their names Infamous

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I understand that I was saying someone’s name in chat and I take full responsibility for that I wasn’t aware that was doxing.The toxicity part was 100 percent my fault I was out of control and would just say slurs to people that don’t deserve that kind of treatment It was very immature of me.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I personally feel that I have matured a lot I take full action of what I did.I think my reason for being toxic was that I felt like I needed to be better then everyone on the server but I now realize that was very selfish.For doxing I promise I was not aware that saying someone’s name was doxing but I can now see how it would look like from a different pov.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? As I said I’ve matured as a person and not toxic as I once was.I do understand now if someone talks bad about me or comments something that angers me that there’s no reason for me to say such harmful things towards others.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I’am satisfied with a chat ban or anything else you guys have in mind for me but as I said I’ve become a better person not just personality but the way I communicate to others.You may not believe me but i’am not so cold hearted towards people.I understand now that calling people names can make them feel some type of way and it doesn’t sit right with me anymore.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I would like to dearly say sorry to Nikmt,stef,parcheesi,liberty,corisponding and any other people I’ve said harsh words too.I really hope you guys can accept my apologize have a good day.

Last edited:

Welovesosa

Username: welovesosa

In-Game Name:
Watermelonsoup

Reason for ban Dox and toxicity

Length of ban: Permanent

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) In game

Staff who banned you Parcheesi

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? Yes

Please specify their names Infamous

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I understand that I was saying someone’s name in chat and I take full responsibility for that I wasn’t aware that was doxing.The toxicity part was 100 percent my fault I was out of control and would just say slurs to people that don’t deserve that kind of treatment It was very immature of me.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I personally feel that I have matured a lot I take full action of what I did.I think my reason for being toxic was that I felt like I needed to be better then everyone on the server but I now realize that was very selfish.For doxing I promise I was not aware that saying someone’s name was doxing but I can now see how it would look like from a different pov.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? As I said I’ve matured as a person and not toxic as I once was.I do understand now if someone talks bad about me or comments something that angers me that there’s no reason for me to say such harmful things towards others.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I’am satisfied with a chat ban or anything else you guys have in mind for me but as I said I’ve become a better person not just personality but the way I communicate to others.You may not believe me but i’am not so cold hearted towards people.I understand now that calling people names can make them feel some type of way and it doesn’t sit right with me anymore.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I would like to dearly say sorry to Nikmt,stef,parcheesi,liberty,corisponding and any other people I’ve said harsh words too.I really hope you guys can accept my dearest apologize have a good day.

Latest posts

Members online