Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - whyapac

Status
Not open for further replies.

whyapac

Member Name whyapac

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: whyapac & tigercub1974

Length of Ban: 3 days and permanent.

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Server Ban

Staff who banned you : NoodlyAppendage

Staff who dealt with you : I imagine NoodlyAppendage.

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : My 'whyapac' account was banned for alting, and her account was banned because it was believed to be my alt.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : NoodlyAppendage thinks I hold control over the 'tigercub1974' account.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I've been playing the game under 'whyapac', and awhile ago I got my fiance interested in the server and she started playing with an account of her own, 'tigercub1974'.

Why should we unban you? In no way have any of our accounts ever conspired or linked together for any purpose or motive. She plays her account, I play mine, and we both respect eachother. We live in the same household and I can prove to anyone that what I'm saying is true if they need evidence.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I didn't do anything for it to happen. She got banned on her account for shift running and I've kept my track record clean. But NoodlyAppendage is convinced both accounts are linked.

How can we trust you again? N/A

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Contact me and we'll exchange Snapchat, Skype, Discord, whatever you need to be convinced that my fiance lives here and plays as 'tigercub1974'. I've never touched her account and she's never touched mine.

whyapac

OT: 'arleslie3' is an alt of my fiance she used to play on while serving her three day ban. We both understand that she'd need to be banned for the required length that's necessary for having an alt, and we understand that alt may remain banned. But, we contest the fact that the 'whyapac' account does not deserve a three day ban (since there was no alting), and we contest that 'tigercub1974' should not be banned permanently (because it's not an alt).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.