Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Whyass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whyass

Member Name Whyass

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: WhyTitsorAss

Length of Ban: 3 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp-ban

Staff who banned you : Dakotaa

Staff who dealt with you : Dakotaa

Staff who have warned you previously : Nobody

Reason for ban on record : Tracers

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I got banned because someone reported me for using tracers.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? My explanation for this, I turned around to go run around with my horse, I pass the Arch and see a carrot being thrown down. I then go back to the carrot and look up and clearly see bubbles. I go up and frisk the person with the bubbles.

Why should we unban you? I should be unbanned because I don't even know what tracers are.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Not being too good at being a cop I guess? I don't hack?

How can we trust you again? Trusting me and actually looking at the things I do, monitoring me and looking at how I don't hack. I have been accused of hacking before, which was false.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I don't hack, I have bubbles on 100% visibility which is why I saw the bubbles. If I don't get unbanned this is the end of me on this server.

Whyass

Thanks for having me at the server my time is over, don't like getting accused of something I don't have or did. Thanks for everything you have done. Thanks to all the players and staff for everything they have done for me. Shoutout to Dakotaa and Spalw for being such chill owners enjoyed being around them. Mcdrugs was a fun place to be in for a couple months.
By the way
I don't actually hack, you should get to know the difference between a cop that's actually good and a shitty cop.
Thanks
-Whyass

Last edited:

immagetchyah

upload_2018-11-1_23-16-47.png

Whyass

I already explained that video to Dakotaa, if your just gonna pull videos of me arresting go ahead. F7, look down, you could see both doors and name tags. Easy way for cop horses to make money. =Hint for cops.= :)

immagetchyah

its an entirely different video than the first, also you kinda acted on command for my first video if you wanna watch it ;) ill appreciate the views

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Do not post on other players' ban appeals. You will be banned from the website if this happens again.

C

Cottoncandy1337

I called him out for it like 4 days ago, he cought me 3 times while I was invis and had speed 2 on LOL

Whyass

yall just salty a good cop caught you. don't write stuff on my ban appeal when it doesn't have to do anything with you.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Ban appeal denied. Your story is extremely inconsistent and differing from the actual evidence provided. There were multiple acceptable reasons you could have given as to why you quickly turned around and targeted the invisible player, but instead you lied and tried to tell me that you weren't going after them at all.

Appeal denied.

Whyass

you could say I hacked and hacked but I know the truth myself, I didn't hack. as I said its whatever I don't really care anymore. you should get to know good cops vs bad cops. Also, don't call me a liar when you think you know the situation, this is what you think not know for 100%.
Thanks for everything Dakotaa
Bad choices made to a player who doesn't hack
Thanks again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online