Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - xJackedx

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJackedx

Member Name xJackedx

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: xJackedx

Length of Ban: Lifetime

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft perm ban

Staff who banned you : spalw

Staff who dealt with you : spalw

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : Advertising

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Advertising

What is your explanation of this reason? I posted a comment saying "Who wants to make a Minecraft server with me? DM me if you do" and I got banned, I didn't know that was considered advertising, and I'm sorry.

Why should we unban you? As I said above, I didn't know it was considered advertising.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I won't talk about making a server again.

How can we trust you again? It was a mistake that I sent that message, I didn't mean to advertise, I never planned to get banned nor advertise.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I'm sorry, this won't happen again, I'd love to continue playing MC-Drugs again.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
You messaged multiple staff members asking them if they wanted to join your server. You asked multiple staff members about specific plugins we are using, what they are, and where to get them.

When you were told that it isn't appropriate to ask that, you said "that's dumb" and left.

After all of this, you asked players in public chat if they wanted to join your server.
We are much more tolerant than other server with advertising bans, but this is not acceptable behaviour.

We will not be removing your ban, this map.
It will however expire on May 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.