Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - xpr0legendx1

Status
Not open for further replies.

xpr0legendx1

Member Name xpr0legendx1

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: xpr0legendx

Length of Ban: 12 Hours

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp ban

Staff who banned you : TheCandyMan

Staff who dealt with you : TheCandyMan

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Use of Alts

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : The reason given pretty much answers this question. Use of Alts.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? The moment I joined this server (about 6 months or so I'd say), one of my first questions to staff members was whether I and my brothers could use different accounts or if we should only use one. IF I recall correctly, it was Nova who answered my question. I do not recall his exact answer, but to summarize it, he said it was ok for us to use our own accounts. If I had known this was not allowed in any way, we wouldn't have played on different accounts, or play on this server at all to be honest. Additionally, they BARELY play on this server, or Minecraft in general.

I also have to add that banning someone, especially for someone who has been playing on the server for this length of time, is quite rude. At no point in time I have tried to gain an advantage or discomfort any player during my time on this server. And I would appreciate it if admins would first determine the reason on why I or others have multiple accounts on the same IP-adress or ask one to proof they are different individuals when they get online, rather than flat out banning someone.

Why should we unban you? Somewhat explained it in the above input field, but basically because I and my brothers did not realize this was against the policy of this server.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? As mentioned earlier aswell, I would have been playing on one account only if I had known it was not allowed to use multiple accounts per IP or I wouldn't have been playing here at all. Therefore, to make sure that this will not happen again, we will either share one account, or we won't be playing here at all. That is something we will have to decide on a later date, and will likely depend on the answer I will be given.

How can we trust you again? I believe this is not a case of misstrust, but rather a misunderstanding.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Have said pretty much everything thing I wanted to say in the above input fields.

Last edited:

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
You and your brothers will need to come on Ts3 and speak with admins to prove you are in fact different people. We have no problem unbanning the accounts if we can assure you are all different people and that we see all the accounts online playing together.

xpr0legendx1

As much as I like this server, I have no attachment to it whatsoever. Although my English in writing is understandable, it is not my native language. That, among other reasons, will also be the reason I and my brothers will not be joining you on ts3.

Reading your reply, that would mean we will have no chance to continue playing on the server. Therefore, there's no need to reply again, but you may if you want to.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Yes you have a chance. Plenty of siblings have come to speak with us on ts3 and are playing on the server right now. It's not hard to join ts3 and speak with us for 5 mins to prove you are separate people as ts3 is free. It's your choice if you want to do this bit dont say you have no chance when we are being generous allowing you just to come speak with us to show you are siblings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.