play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Pending Ban Appeal - xstints

Status
Not open for further replies.

xstints

Contributor
Member Name xstints

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: xstints

Length of Ban: 24 hours

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : For farming as a cop which i did not know was allowed so i should have been given a warning instead of being full up banned.

Staff who banned you :

Staff who dealt with you :

Staff who have warned you previously :

Reason for ban on record : For farming as a cop which i did not know wasn't allowed so i should have been given a warning instead of being full up banned.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) :

What is your explanation of this reason? Everyone makes mistakes.

Why should we unban you? Because I've recently donated twice on this server and i was having so much fun and then i didnt know you could farm as a cop and i was banned.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Learn the rules of the server better.

How can we trust you again? Because ill learn the rules and play appropriately.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I just think i should've been given a warning before the mod full out banned me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online