Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - xvgpander

xvgpander

Member Name xvgpander

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: xvgpander

Length of Ban: 3 Days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : tempban

Staff who banned you : dakotaa

Staff who dealt with you : i was afk

Staff who have warned you previously : no one

Reason for ban on record : "x-ray"

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : that I guess I was x-raying

Why what is your explanation of this reason? i was raiding a base and the owner of the base has random land claims all over so iwas blowing into the random owning and found chest after all the raid i got back to my faction home and i then went afk and then i come back and see this https://gyazo.com/225e23448aed2b4de57490e80f150e15

Why should we unban you? because i didnt break any rules other than having some common sence and skill?

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? idk i guess not raid?

How can we trust you again? because i didnt break any rules... no reason not to trust

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Can you please look into the reports first before banning
i was afk making food came back and i was banned. please and thank you have a good night

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Look at where you dug straight into two chest areas that weren't on the edge of his claim. The first hole in the video looks legit, as you dug around the claim, but the next two are suspicious.

xvgpander

"but the next two are suspicious." im not trying to be mean but theres only 1 after the first one and while i was breaking the soul sand in the unprotected area my brother liff told me to mine the walls to look around when i mined the 2 stone blocks it opened up into that weird closed off room and so it was luck when i mined the first to and seen chest and then i mined to get in how is that xray i was doing as i was told

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
"but the next two are suspicious." im not trying to be mean but theres only 1 after the first one and while i was breaking the soul sand in the unprotected area my brother liff told me to mine the walls to look around when i mined the 2 stone blocks it opened up into that weird closed off room and so it was luck when i mined the first to and seen chest and then i mined to get in how is that xray i was doing as i was told
There's two. The hole to the single chest in the wall, and the two holes to the chest room. Both are obvious xreay.

xvgpander

There's two. The hole to the single chest in the wall, and the two holes to the chest room. Both are obvious xreay.

xray* again not to be mean but ocd. and i wasnt xraying my dude its litterally just luck and common sense the first one was just i was gonna go in the corner and make a /sethome and so then i could slowly start stealing things and the second one was my brother liff and i were talking and he told me to mine thos things inside the farm and it lead to that one room with nothing in it

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
xray* again not to be mean but ocd. and i wasnt xraying my dude its litterally just luck and common sense the first one was just i was gonna go in the corner and make a /sethome and so then i could slowly start stealing things and the second one was my brother liff and i were talking and he told me to mine thos things inside the farm and it lead to that one room with nothing in it
Then your brother was xraying. Either way, these holes are obvious xray. In the video, you can see that there were no other holes broken. There's no way that each hole you made lead to something without you xraying.

xvgpander

well then can you ban my brother and not me because im not cheating and my brother wont show me his screen his ign is liffusiek he doesnt care if he gets banned he said so im guessing he was hacking i thought he was just saying mine the walls because knowledge

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
well then can you ban my brother and not me because im not cheating and my brother wont show me his screen his ign is liffusiek he doesnt care if he gets banned he said so im guessing he was hacking i thought he was just saying mine the walls because knowledge
You were the one that we have logs of breaking the blocks, the ban will stay on your account.

xvgpander

Well, as it is likely you on that account, as there are 5 accounts on your IP, it would have no use in this case.

yea my brother had 2 alts plus his main and then my younger sister and me how can i prove it because i didnt break any rules and i was about to buy a rank with csgo skin

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.