Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Xx_iiWolf007_xX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xx_iiWolf007_xX

Member Name Xx_iiWolf007_xX

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Xx_iiWolf007_xX

Length of Ban: permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : mine craft permanent banned

Staff who banned you : Savannahhh

Staff who dealt with you : Savannahhh

Staff who have warned you previously : Savannahhh

Reason for ban on record : Exploiting

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Exploiting and Doubling Horses and Mules

Why what is your explanation of this reason? all what i did is an glitch available on the server , and before i did it i said for Savannahhh that there's a glitch to double the horse or mule you have [Specifics removed] , she said that she knew ! after a while i tried it and it's worked and i sold the mule i doubled it

Why should we unban you? because when i told sav i told her to fix the problem like when you go on duty your horse or mule should go over , and it's a crimes and drugs server so i thought it's normal to do it

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? nothing , just if my stuff and money are back , i'm not going to do it again anymore

How can we trust you again? it was human passion , but i'll prevent it to come again ^^

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Sorry for my bad english , i'm arabian :D !! Please UnBan me and Bye Bye ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

Savannahhh

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
Hi,

You were completely aware it was an exploit & I told you I knew of the glitch, and that under no circumstances were you to repeat it or tell anyone about it. I watched you dupe horses MULTIPLE times, even after I strictly told you to not do it again. Appeal denied.

Thanks,
Sav.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Please do not explain how the exploit works. You are lucky she warned you and did not just ban you the first time. Most people don't get a second chance when it comes to a exploiting. You did, then you go ahead and do it again even after sav was nice enough to give you a chance.

If you wish to play on this server again you can buy a unban.

Last edited:

Savannahhh

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
As Ace said above, please do not detail how to do the exploit. I saw you do it multiple times, I even made redbaaron buy a horse so that I could watch you dupe it. You are lucky enough I gave you a second chance to begin with - and just because this server is focused on drugs and crime, doesn't make exploiting okay. That's like saying "Well, it's okay to hack, because it's a drug server so it's basically just crimes!" I told you not to do it again, and I warned that you would be banned if you wanted to. You will not be unbanned, however you are welcome to speak to Jrd/Spalw/Dakota about buying an unban.

Thanks,
Sav.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online