Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Pending Ban Appeal - Yinka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yinka

Member Name Yinka

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Yinka

Length of Ban: 3 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp ban

Staff who banned you : InfamousAge

Staff who dealt with you : none

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : hacking in kitpvp

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I killed someone. And the guy I kille accused me of hacks.

What is your explanation of this reason? I was trying my hardest as i was promised 1 mill if i won.

Why should we unban you? I wasnt hacking, when asked to screenshare I went out of minecraft but my 2007 pc couldnt handle minecraft and discord open at the same time and the staff thought I was trying to evade a ban and banned me!

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? close programs so my pc can have discord and minecraft out.

How can we trust you again? This usually doesnt happen in my pc and hopefully wont happen again.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? The reason I quit minecraft is because it crashed, I had no control.

InFamousAge

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP++
The ban was not due to you leaving. I video evidence of you using reach hacks and hitting 8/9 blocks away from you and also traits of killaura throughout your fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.