Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Yisati2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yisati2

Member Name Yisati2

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Yisati2

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temporary Ban

Staff who banned you : NovaSeepa

Staff who dealt with you : None

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Xray

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : The admins probably thought I found someones base using Xray.

What is your explanation of this reason? Because I got banned after raiding a couple of bases

Why should we unban you? Because the bases that I raided were poorly covered up. One I found by a random cobblestone under the ocean and the other I saw a player name through the ground, there was no Xray involved.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Don't raid again I guess?

How can we trust you again? Hopefully you can trust me again by reviewing this case and seeing that this is a misunderstanding.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Next time could you have a talk with the person before banning them for a pretty significant time, I feel like this could of been sorted out easier if we could of talked about it. Also I feel like for Xray its unfair to ban someone who is offline without talking to them in general.

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
Hi Yisati2, I issued the ban after I found a tunnel made by you and your faction member directly into an unclaimed farm at bedrock level. I checked thoroughly and there was nothing above ground to suggest there was a base there, and it was too far down for one to see name tags in typical cases.

Do you have any proof of seeing a name underground, or can you remember the name of the player you saw?

AntonDrexler

The player we saw was Twerk, who was afk down there when we got there, the farm was not just at bedrock it had layers farther up which is where he was. twerk was also in some sort of gamemode as he wasn't taking damage, then tp'd away or logged.

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
Appeal Denied
I have looked through the logs and that player was not inside the farm when you raided it. Furthermore, after testing with another admin we have determined that you cannot see names from the surface at the top level of the farm.

AntonDrexler

Is it from the time the hole was dug because I can assure you he was. I'm not too sure what else to add given that was the circumstances. We had sethome in the base to continue grabbing the mary jane later as there was alot

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.