Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Shortened Ban Appeal - Yuvibae

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuvibae

Member Name Yuvibae

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Yuvi

Length of Ban:
Perma
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Perma Ban

Staff who banned you : Parcheesi15

Staff who dealt with you : No one

Staff who have warned : No One

Reason for ban on record : A Friend was a police and saw that I was trying to sell drugs. He was messing around and saying that he was one click away to jailing me as a joke. Keep in mind were in a discord call. Jokingly, I said I was going to DDOS him in chat and that's when I got banned.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : They didn't know that the user was my friend so as soon as they saw a DDOS threat they just banned me which is understandable.

What is your explanation of this reason? Just as a joke. I wasn't actually going to DDOS him nor do I know how to do that sort of thing anyways.

Why should we unban you? Cause I just started to get into the game a bit more and I literally having nothing else in record of me doing or saying something bad other than getting banned for a day for toxicity but that's about it.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Not make a joke about Dosing anyone regardless if their a friend or not.

How can we trust you again? Ask lurnn, milky, Tom, all of them, they know I won't do it again. It was a dumb joke and I understand the consequences of my actions. If even given another chance, I promise it won't happen again.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I'd like to apologize for my actions, I shouldn't have said that in the first place even if it was a joke. This server is very unique and I'm proud to be a part of the community.

Last edited:

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
We take DDoS threats in general very seriously. It is not acceptable in any circumstance to joke about this topic regardless of your relationship with the player. That being said, I understand he was your friend and there was no malicious intent behind your words. Please take care to not make this mistake again in the future.

- Your ban has been adjusted to 1 week minus the time you have served already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.