Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Shortened Ban Appeal - Zach20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zach20

Member Name Zach20

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Zach20

Length of Ban: 3 Days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Hacking/stupidity

Staff who banned you : Killah

Staff who dealt with you : Killah

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Hacking/Stupidity

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think the admin had dealt with the previous hacker and assumed that i was hacking, despite me using the same message and just changing one character (as i am naturally a fast typer)

Why what is your explanation of this reason? A Hacker/Auto Spammer had come onto the server and was spamming "What is 2+2" and a ton of numbers.. i took his last message, copied it into chat, then tried to spam it (obviously it kicked me) Then someone informed me when i got back on that i had to change a character to spam it, so i tried again and changed 1 character each time, then Killah i guess thought it was real and banned me for 3 days (this all took place in the span of about 2 minutes)

Why should we unban you? Because i sincerely didn't mean any harm by it, and genuinely didnt't think anything would come on by it, as i do not hack nor do i plan on ever hacking. I would hope that you see this as a misunderstanding and if possible, i would just ask for about like a day mute or whatever you think is acceptable for spamming

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Try not to get cocky, and not comment on other peoples bans and just keep low instead of having to put my 2 cents in, because it clearly isn't necessary and the staff are just trying to do their job as best as they can.

How can we trust you again? Trust is a hard thing to repair, however i can assure everyone that i won't copy anymore messages and try to joke around things that clearly aren't a joke such as hacking, or spamming chat

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I would hope that you would see this all as a complete misunderstanding and i'm genuinly sorry for putting you all through the drama of all this, hopefully you accept my apology, and we can get past this, i have gone into my logs and screenshotted the whole conversation.... if you want to check it out, here are the links.. (its a gyazo screenshot)
https://gyazo.com/07ccde171675a7d8f56036532602d053
https://gyazo.com/8e57b112d7a7c8f778a82270d1724f03

Killah121

MVP+
I don't know why you would write out a line of text over and over after watching me ban somebody for doing it only moments before. The ban will be reduced to 1 day from 3 due to you just being stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online