Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Shortened Ban Appeal - Zach20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zach20

Member Name Zach20

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Zach20

Length of Ban: Permenant

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Perm Ban

Staff who banned you : NoodlyAppendage

Staff who dealt with you : None

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : doxx

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : The admin thought that i was threatening and harassing someone in chat, as i said in chat a fake address, the address i used was very common in movies etc. I didn't think anything would come to it

Why what is your explanation of this reason? Well, i actually wasn't threatening or anything, and i'm sorry for the confusion that came out of this. We were talking about him coming to my house. Not me going to his house, as i think the admin thought. So i told him "Do it, You wont" and so that's when i posted the fake address
Why should we unban you? I think i should be unbanned because, I have done no wrong doing in the case of hacks, or even scams, and unfortunately due to a miscommunication or misinterpretation (or something of that matter i don't know) i have been permenantly banned, As i have spent about $50 USD on this server, not even a week ago. And wouldn't put that investment into jeopardy by cheating, or hacking in any sort of way.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will from now on proceed with caution while handling people of the nature of which i handled the guy who threatened to kill me in chat, and hope that you understand that it was just a confusion

How can we trust you again? Trusting someone can be hard, However i hope that you can find the courage it takes to be able to trust and believe me.
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I Hope you see that i truly haven't done any wrong doing, and that this was just a mistake on my part. Im sorry for the trouble of causing confusion, and will work on my side to improve to prevent this from happening again.
Here is a Gyazo Link to my logs, to show what happened exactly in chat:
https://gyazo.com/1dc532cb570d7f07a0f01cd48c6f96a6 *hmu stands for Hit Me Up*
https://gyazo.com/dc3cfe0bfbe1181d2e34af5feffe35f4
Thank you for reading my Appeal and i hope you take this into consideration. - Zach

Last edited:

Zach20

You posted an address in public chat after threatening to go to someone's house.
Okay, I see now what you were thinking. To others, it may not have seemed very clear. Im sorry for any confusion . What happened was me and another guy were joking (at least thats how i saw it) in chat about him going to my house, not me going to his, and so i posted a very common address that you see in movies (as putting your own address in chat just isn't that smart) as a joke, but i can see where you could easily get confused if you weren't paying along to the conversation well, i'm truly sorry for the confusion. I hope you can still take my appeal into absolute consideration. Thank You. -Zach

I Have Edited My Appeal to better fit what you were thinking and to explain myself, as well as posted some Gyazo links to what went down.

Last edited:

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
Your ban has been shortened till tomorrow at noon. Please do not make jokes like these as the staff doesn't verify if it's a joke or legitimate address.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.