Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - zacknautumn

Status
Not open for further replies.

zacknautumn

Member Name zacknautumn

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: zacknautumn

Length of Ban: 7 Days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp Ban

Staff who banned you : nova

Staff who dealt with you : n/a

Staff who have warned you previously : n/a

Reason for ban on record : x-ray

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I believe that I was banned due to finding a base. I was attempting to travel far away in order to establish a new chest room for my faction. I was specifically looking for an island which was far enough to the point where we wouldn't get raided.

What is your explanation of this reason? When I got to the island, I dug down from a cave until I found an abandoned mineshaft. I kept digging when I found someone else's base where I planned to build our chest room.

Why should we unban you? I did not use xray, I don't think I did anything wrong. If I did, I was unaware. Feel free to check my chat log with my faction members.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Better communication

How can we trust you again? n/a

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case?

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
Appeal Denied
Myself and two other admins began to watch you after I saw you dig into a small hidden base in a mountain. That alone was only mildly suspicious as there was a small farm outside, but there was no indication there was anything in the mountain. We decided to ban you after watching you travel very far out and very conveniently staircase directly into a base.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online