Username:

In-Game Name: Zaldan9

Reason for ban X-ray

Length of ban: 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you ace42986

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I was mining into a base.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I found someone's base and I knew it wasn't their actual base because nothing was there and they built with deepslate and I dug down to see if they built under it and I was banned.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I'll make sure that I won't download any x-ray mods or resource packs.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I swear to never X-ray.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? My ban was extended due to alt and I didn't know that was bannable so if you do accept this appeal, that ban will stay. I don't know how that'll work but I wanted to tell you.

Ace42986

Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal Denied

you 100% Xrayed u dug into a base you wouldnt have known was there. you then started too look at the ground looking around then started to dig down toward another base. you stopped digging down and starting to dig straight towards where the chests were. come back after your 8 day ban ( extended due to logging on a alt after i banned your main ) without the hacked client

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.