Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - zalphus

Status
Not open for further replies.

zalphus

Member Name zalphus

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Zalphus

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Mine craft perm ban

Staff who banned you : GoodChum_

Staff who dealt with you : -

Staff who have warned you previously : -

Reason for ban on record : Farming hacks.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : No idea. My faction member and I were farming Netherwart at the same time. I was kick banned and he wasn't.

What is your explanation of this reason? Maybe I have shit ping?

Why should we unban you? I used to play this server a long time ago and put tons of hours in and even donated. With COVID going around I can't leave my house very much and this server is a great outlet. I really enjoy your server and I love the grind with my friends. If you won't unban me please could you change it to a temp ban.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I won't hack and will continue to be active on this server and possibly donate for rank.

How can we trust you again? I really don't want to be banned from this server so I can guarantee that nothing fishy will come from me.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Please believe me. I know it does not affect your life but id appreciates an unban or a lowered sentence to a temp ban. Thanks for reading my appeal.

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Appeal Denied
While your friend was farming normally, you were spinning in circles hitting wart behind and in front you then replanting it in the same way. Ping does not cause this, using a client or something similar does. Your ban will stay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.