Shortened Ban Appeal - Zhihu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zhihu

2017 Map Founder
Contributor
MVP+
Member Name Zhihu

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Zhihu

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Cop Ban

Staff who banned you : NoodlyAppendage

Staff who dealt with you : NoodlyAppendage

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Invis while cop

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was invis while on duty

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I was pvping literally 1 minute before I went on duty at prison, so I had all my potion effects on still. I was sort of distracted watching youtube on my second monitor, and stopped camping prison with my gear and went on duty. When Noodles told me he was demoting me, I was confused and immediately went on Team speak to tell him I didn't realize. As I was telling this, my invis wore off.

Why should we unban you? (not unban me but get put back to Commissioner) It was an honest mistake, I never arrested anyone the 1 minute I was invis, and Noodles+Nova said it was a reasonable excuse, but Noodles demoted me anyways due to him already saying it in chat, and if he didn't demote me that would be showing favoritism and the players would revolt. It truly was an honest mistake and I didn't realize, I never had the intent of going invis while on duty.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will make sure not to have potion effects while being cop again. (maybe have the server run a console command to when you do /duty it also runs /heal on the player)

How can we trust you again? It was an accident and I will make sure not to do it again.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? It was an honest mistake and I never had the intent of using the invis to my advantage while on duty. I also never arrested anyone the 1 minute I had invis.

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Appeal Accepted,

Your ban from cop will lifted in a week from today. If you decide to join the force again you will start out as a cadet.

Thanks,

jrd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.