Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Zibru

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zibru

Member Name Zibru

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: ImLance

Length of Ban: 7d

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Temp Ban

Staff who banned you : Spalw

Staff who dealt with you : N/A

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : PVP Hacks

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think I was banned because of a suspicious video of me hitting an enemy here is the video that I think was taken and used against me, however I could be wrong and there could be more evidence, https://gyazo.com/b81357f78dc7e7596cca812a8d48febb I do agree that this hit appears fishy, and I think that is what the admins thought as well but this evidence only has 1 fishy hit and I don't think that that is grounds to ban. There are multiple things to consider, This video may not have given the most accurate representation of what really happend Due to server lag or any other variable.
I do not want to sound like a bitch when I say this but I dont think that players that are good at PVP should be banned because of 1 video, again I could be wrong, there could be multiple videos, But I still think that it is unfair to assume that people cheat because they get 1 suspicious hit on another player.

What is your explanation of this reason? My explanation for the reason I was banned is that I do not cheat I play on a mac and get low frames as it is, having a hacked client would lower the frames even more, I know thats a silly point, but it is a point nonetheless. I really enjoy playing MCD and I would not risk a pvp client on kit pvp on the potential to get banned into next map, I know that is not the case here, but still.

Why should we unban you? I should be unbanned because I am one of the legit players of this server, I am active and I play the game every day I enjoy playing the game with all of the people who play it with me, I don't have a hacked client and I don't cheat.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will focus on fighting on the main server rather than the kitpvp one since the tps is more regulated and less laggy so I will not get reported for fishy hits

How can we trust you again? You can trust me again because like i said previously I do not cheat and I love MCD with a passion.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? There are 2 sides to every story, and shots shouldn't be fired until both are heard.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
To be crystal clear, this was reviewed by a large group of people from the staff team and not any single person.
We all unanimously concluded that we were confident you were cheating.

Unfortunately, due to the rise of players being confirmed using "soft hacks", we have been monitoring PVP closer than we otherwise would be.

We often don't confront players about their bans prior to issuing them, as it's often a massive waste of time, and you wouldn't have been able to add anything that would have made anything any clearer for us. In your appeal, all you really list is that you wouldn't hack because you have a slow pc (Which is silly, and in my opinion is more likely a reason that people do cheat, rather than don't.), that you care about the server (Your history is quite poor, Misuing tickets, Horse exploiting and being an idiot during a bot attack) and finally that kitpvp might have been lagging and therefore the evidence is inaccurate. KitPVP performs exceptionally well, as good as any minecraft server can - we're confident that latency had nothing to play in this issue.

From our point of view, you're either cheating, or doing something that is indistinguishable from cheating.

We have a new system in place for next map to further increase our accuracy for detecting hackers.

Appeal denied.

Edit:
After discussing on teamspeak, you admitted to having a hacked client installed "but I never use it on mcdrugs". :rolleyes:
You can disregard most of the doubt I expressed in my post above.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online