Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - zorbken

zorbken

Member Name zorbken

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Zorbken

Length of Ban: 3 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Xraying

Staff who banned you : Edit

Staff who dealt with you : Edit

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Edit said I was xraying

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was xraying is what they thought

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I was running thru wild and I watch my entities well when I see a fluxs in the entities I dig down no matter if there I big change or a single change in it I dig down that's not hacking at all I do not hack in this server

Why should we unban you? Because I wasn't xraying it was a mistake

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will personally call in a admin to expect the entities before I dig down just to show them every time I'm not hacking

How can we trust you again? I didn't break the trust

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I mean I have played on the server a while donated a good bit not only would it be stupid for me to risk getting banned for hacking I would also be out of a a lot of progress I have put in for this server I would also say that before suspecting someone of xraying they should actually do more reviewing of the case not to mention I understand edit was just doing his job and i don't fault him at all

-Sincerely Zorb

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
Hello,

As you can see from the video, above, you mine straight towards the different base from a ravine. And you mine directly to the second base.
I doubt that you were checking the entity count as you were looking down at the ground, directly at each base. If someone saw their entity count go up, they wouldn't look at a base.

When I spoke to you in teamspeak, you obviously said that it was the entity count. However, when I checked only a few minutes earlier there were 1/4 entities at the second base. And 0/4 at the first Base.

Appeal denied. You can wait out the ban.

Edit

zorbken

I believe this is a load of crap you say that if I was checking enities then I wouldn't look down well where the fuck do you expect the entites to be at not to mention you look down on when mining not trying to be rude but yes this system is flawed and if I am right you didn't check the enities till you cam in team speak and was questioning me there was people there it witness that so I really thank this should be looked over again

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
I believe this is a load of crap you say that if I was checking enities then I wouldn't look down well where the fuck do you expect the entites to be at not to mention you look down on when mining not trying to be rude but yes this system is flawed and if I am right you didn't check the enities till you cam in team speak and was questioning me there was people there it witness that so I really thank this should be looked over again

Between the time you mined down to the second base and when I came to speak to you on teamspeak, the entities would not have changed much or at all. I would happily speak to the other people who were in the channel at the time, but simply, they probably do not know what was happening as I entered the channel and asked: "Why are you x-raying, zorbken?" When I asked that question, you started hesitating and very slowly responded with "I..I was checking the entities, and I mine down whenever the entities change, even the slightest amount." Even though, there were no entities in the area.
If you do not like our system and how we deal with these types of issues, then you are more than welcome to play somewhere else.

Thanks,
Edit

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.