Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Ban Appeal - Zuurstof

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zuurstof

Member Name Zuurstof

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Zuurstof

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Mc

Staff who banned you : ace42986

Staff who dealt with you : N/A

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : X-Raying proof in logs

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : i have no idea that why im appealing. I would really appericiate it if an explanation could be given of the situation.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? if a reason could be stated i will give you the reason why thing happened the way they happened

Why should we unban you? so i can explan myself and we can work this out. proof in logs is such a general reason. when i asked a mod the other day to help me determine who killed me in prison cuz i was invis, he told me there were no logs.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? im confussed to why is was banned but is the mods could explain this to me im happy to adapt.

How can we trust you again? I joined about 2 weeks ago i guess and i really enjoy my time online (about 8h a day). i have fun talking to the people and hunting for the recent Xmax presents ( currently at 400). it would be a shame if it went to waste. also i wanted to apply for helper tadoay but i dont know if thats a smart idea now

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Sorry for my bad englisch. i know its not the worst but i come from the Netherlands. im 20y old and if you feel the need to message me feel free to do so. im happy to help :)

(Hopefully till next time)
~Zuurstof

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal denied
The reason you were banned was some one make a ticket about there base getting dug into. When I looked into the ticket I had found you dug a straight tunnel down into the base. I looked around for any reason you may of dug at that point and could not find any.
And just so u know mods can't look at the logs only admin can. With your case of asking who killed you we would not have told you any ways since we only give out info if we find the player was cheating.

Zuurstof

Shame would have proven otherwise. guess ill wait the 7d ban. must say that there was a tower of cobblestond above the base so i knew there was something underneath it thats how i came acros the base. not by using any sort of hacks. its a shame people get acuse so easilly

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.