Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied ban appeal

mrtnt11

VIP+
In Game Name : mrtnt11
Length of Ban : expires in 2 days, 17 hr (going to guess a 3 day ban)
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp ban
Staff who banned you : thacandyman
Staff who dealt with you : NA
Staff who have warned you previously : never being warned (but did get banned like a day before, and expired like 5 hr before this ban)
Reason for ban on record :Chest shop storage -2nd offence
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I guess there was items in the chest that where deemed to not be for sale, and just there for storage
Why what is your explanation of this reason? :
Why should we unban you : I was on the server for about 5 hrs between bans, when I came on after my ban had expire, I just went on the creative server, I have not being to my shop since the first ban. but I do have a couple of friends who I added to my shop, one of them (darksomeone13) who said he was redoing the shop, and had certin items in chests (eg diamonds in one chest, and bones in another), but was waiting for me to come on to place sell signs down
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : ensure theres no none selling items in chests, and tell my friend to not leave items in chests
How can we trust you again? : myself I don't believe I have left items in the chests, its just I guess my job (the owner of the store) to ensure theres no items there, wether there mine or not.
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : please look at my case from my side, I carn't decide what my friends do (eg leave items in chest), also I didn't know of this rules (not posted in /rules or website). but I can see how its a must have rule. also I would like thank you for your time, reviewing my case, and peace

Last edited:

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
First off, It is your chest shop. Which means it is your responsibility even if it is your friends storing the items... I suggest removing them from the shop. None of your chests have a chest shop sign on them, just signs saying different item names. This is not allowed as players cannot buy or sell from your shop. When you return you will need to set up a legit chest shop, there is an example shop at the market or you can ask staff in game for help.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.