taybot100

In Game Name :taybot100
Length of Ban :3 days
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) :minecraft temp ban
Staff who banned you :NoodlyApendage
Staff who dealt with you :NoodlyApendage
Staff who have warned you previously : None
Reason for ban on record : I got banned for hacks I guess
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I guess he thought I was using tracers
Why what is your explanation of this reason? :I was just running around when he was invisible and I saw particles and I started hitting
Why should we unban you : Because I haven't hacked and I will never hack I love this server
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : I will do what ever a staff needs me to do I just want to play this server again :D
How can we trust you again? : Because I honestly didn't do it but he thought so I will never do it again and like I said earlier I will do whatever you guys need :D
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : I just really want to be unbanned on my favorite server D: so yeah I just hope I get unbanned I will be so grateful

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
The first time you found me while I was invisible I was in an underground tunnel and there was absolutely no way you saw me from above ground. Then I came back 2 more times with similar results. There is no doubt that hacks were not involved. I'll get my admin Goddale to look at this.

taybot100

I Did not hack Noodly I hate people who hack and I would never do it im serious I think people who hack should go kill themselves not be rude but true

GodDale

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP
2023 Gold Founder
I have decided that the ban is valid. The ban will stay at a three day tempban.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.