play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

smurf11

In Game Name : Datapurge
Length of Ban : says perm ban
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : minecraft server perm ban
Staff who banned you : 14squared
Staff who dealt with you : 14squared
Staff who have warned you previously : nobody
Reason for ban on record : using alt
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : because i used an alt
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : i was using an alt and i was already going to report myself because that is not who i am and i should have never done that.
Why should we unban you : its up to you but i was being honest and already wanted to report myself anyways .
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : no more alt
How can we trust you again? : well u wont ever see me again
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : i respect you i really do, and i accept whatever you decide.

VDD

MVP
2020 Holiday Gift Exchange Most Generous Player
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Smurf, please realize that after breaking one rule, you broke another. Whether admitting to it, or getting caught, suspicion was already present, and the staff would've found out either way. Just because you admit to something doesn't mean you shouldn't be punished for it.

Put it this way:
Player 1: Hacks
Staff: Player 1, are you hacking?
Player 1: No (Continues to hack)
Staff: Are you sure?
Player 1: No, I reported myself on forums for hacking.

You lied to the staff team twice now, and you have broken two very serious rules on the server. Admitting won't change anything. You're banned more than likely for the ForceOP Attempt over the Alt ban, but both are going to contribute.

We'll let this get decided by an administrator, but the most that'll happened from what I believe, is a shortened but still long ban - otherwise, it'll more than likely remain the same, permanent.

Please do not attempt a gain for sympathy. It says more about you being an idiot, than that of being innocent.
Thanks,
VDD.

Ninoriff

VIP+
You appealed for your alt, also alting wasn't the only reason you got banned you admitted to trying to force op on the server as an experiment.

14Squared

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
Appeal Denied,

Stop posting appeals, you're main will stay banned as will your alt so just stop, you broke the rules

Apologising is not going to get you unbanned, you're not going to get unbanned because you broke a serious rule, then another after it.

Also Ninoriff/VDD don't post on appeals unless you have information to add to the subject/are involved in the ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.