Outstanding Forum Contributor
Ign: AKAjabroc
Length of Ban: 3 days
Nature of ban: Minecraft Temp Ban
Staff who banned you: Spalw
Staff who dealt with you: Spalw
Staff who have warned you previously: none
Reason for ban: antikb
Why do you think you were banned: They thought I had anti knockback but I was lagging so bad I wouldn't get hit.
What is your explanation: I started laggin super bad when I jumped into warp wild to pvp with killah and I got a huge lag spike. I couldn't move and whatever I typed came out around 2 min later. On my screen I would get hit by it like 2 min later but get tpd back to the location. Even in my party chat and a little of public I was taking about my lag. My faction members even told me on tab I had that x on the 4 line thing. You can check records. Then I went on ts and was moved to talk to spawl and he said my lag is rubbish and that my ts ping was good then I got kicked out of the channel. My ts ping was good because I use ts on my phone not computer.
Why should we unban you: I was lagging and would never hack especially with my helper position I had.
What measure will you take from happening: not jump down when I'm lagging even though I thought it was ok.
How can we trust you again: First of all I would never hack
What else would you like to say to the admins who review the case: Check the chat logs it has all my lag complaints there and proof I was lagging not hacking.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.