Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

sodadogs

In Game Name : sodadogs (Banned as starfrut)
Length of Ban : Permanent
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Perm ban
Staff who banned you : 14Squared
Staff who dealt with you : I think it was 14Squared
Staff who have warned you previously : I dont know, I'm guessing GotEdit, 14Squared and ThaCandyMan since they are on the ban forum
Reason for ban on record : Hacked Client
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think the person who got in my account used X-Ray and Killaura?
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : I know this is gonna sound like a bunch of fucking B.S. but my old "friend" who was in 8th grade while I was in 6th grade. He found out my password somehow and has been messing with my account ever since. He got me banned on 15+ servers that I like to play on so I'm writing a bunch of appeals right now sorry if I seem grumpy but, he finally decided he was bored and gave me my account back before he moved. I know you admins prolly won't believe me but whatever.
Why should we unban you : I wasn't the person using the hacks
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : Make my minecraft account more secure with a new email and a password harder to crack
How can we trust you again? : I don't really know how to exactly answer this but, I've never used hacks on minecraft cause honestly... its fucking retarded to use hacks because your basically showing you suck so badly you have to cheat.
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : Hmm, I guess... I can promise to you guys that I won't use hacks but if I do just ban me again lmao.
(Also wear your seatbelt)

14Squared

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
Appeal Denied
Your account is your responsibility, your account was banned more times than it should've been, you were lucky you weren't permed earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online