_GamerX209

VIP+
In Game Name : _GamerX209
Length of Ban : Permanent
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft perm ban
Staff who banned you : NoodlyApendage
Staff who dealt with you : Kidcar33
Staff who have warned you previously : N/A
Reason for ban on record : Kidcar33: "Use of hacked client to find presents", NoodlyApendage: "extended to perm."
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I believe that they thought I was using freecam or a mod/hack that allows me to no clip through spawn to find presents as I had been looking for them recently.
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : Truthfully, I was looking for presents from around 6:30PM to 9:30PM PST. During this time, I joked to Kidcar33 that I was going to WD the spawn to find the last 5 presents, this is not the case. Nothing was ever downloaded, you have to generate chunks to WD, and I was not moving so I could not have been downloading. At 9:30, I went AFK to finish some homework I had forgot to do, which is due tomorrow. During this time, I was not moving on minecraft and never actually checking chat. If I had been hacking, NCP would have been alerted and many notifications would have been sent. Anyone with console is able to see that there were no NCP notifications from me using FreeCam or NoClip, because I wasn't even on the window, or playing the game. At around 9:51PM, both bans were executed and roughly around 10PM PST I finished my homework and went back to minecraft, so I could find the last 5 presents I needed to get 300. Yet I saw I was banned. Banned for not even moving, not even playing the game. Banned for being AFK.
Why should we unban you : Personally, you shouldn't ban someone without actually having evidence. Someone that is AFK in the tunnels of spawn, big deal. NCP would have been a big help in this situation. If you'd not like to unban me, I'd like to know what evidence both Noodly and Kidcar gathered to executed a 7d then a permanent ban.
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : Just log out when going to watch YouTube, or finish homework as I could be banned for having a hacked client, because I'm AFK in spawn. Supposedly "hacking" to find presents.
How can we trust you again? : Depends on the evidence gathered by both Kidcar and Noodles.
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? :

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
The attitude of this appeal is honestly pathetic.

You said to a staff member that you were going to exploit. Regardless if you were serious or not, it is their duty to report it and have it dealt with.
I honestly haven't much more to say. We had a report that you were using WD to cheat the presents in spawn & we dealt with it, upon seeing the report I requested the ban be made permanent as I wanted to see the way that you would appeal.

Like we have said many times in the past we take reports of people cheating very seriously - it is not the job of our staff to judge wether or not you're "just joking", it makes no difference to us as it simply wastes our time.

Ridiculing us for "banning people without evidence" is deplorable and due to the lack respect for the staff team and people who make this server available for you to play, you're not welcome back during December.

Your ban has been shortened 21 days. Merry christmas.

Latest posts

Members online