Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal

TheNorrisShow

In Game Name : TheNorrisShow
Length of Ban : 3 Days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft temp banned

Staff who banned you : spalw

Staff who dealt with you : none

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : accused Xray while mining

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I believed the admins thought i was using an xray resource pack because I do not have a system to my mining (Gives the appearance of an xrayer)

Why what is your explanation of this reason? : I think that mining with a system makes the activity boring and tiring. it feels as though it is a waste of time and useless. I was also mining for coal at the time so mining with a system would be pointless because coal spawns everywhere

Why should we unban you : Because it is my cool off activity after my daily streams. i just listen to music and play with my one other friend.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : I honestly don't know if i have to mine with a system it will make me bored and irritated.

How can we trust you again? : The only proof that I wouldn't do something like this is because I'm a streamer and might pick up streaming the server and obviously that would not allow me to use an xray resource pack
Proof: twitch.tv/thenorrisshow

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : if you would like to me to stream the game whenever im playing it im more than happy to so there will be proof of my gameplay.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Thanks for this ban appeal, your unique situation of having a lot of evidence of clean play I'd be happy to accept this appeal.
The appearance of your mining was incredibly suspicious and was a discussion of a few staff members and we concluded it seemed quite certain.
As you have a completely clean record I think it's quite fair to believe you.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Many thanks,
Spalw.

TheNorrisShow

Thanks for this ban appeal, your unique situation of having a lot of evidence of clean play I'd be happy to accept this appeal.
The appearance of your mining was incredibly suspicious and was a discussion of a few staff members and we concluded it seemed quite certain.
As you have a completely clean record I think it's quite fair to believe you.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Many thanks,
Spalw.
Thank you very much, feel free to keep an eye out for me if you feel the need to

Latest posts

Members online