CapFloGrown

In Game Name : Cap FloGrown
Length of Ban : 3 days
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft temp ban
Staff who banned you : Killah
Staff who dealt with you : None
Staff who have warned you previously : None
Reason for ban on record : Free cam
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Im not sure why he assumed I had been using a free cam, all that had happened was I was traveling through the end when i git a large lag spike and chunks stopped loading which I then attempted to continue and walk on hoping they would load.
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : Lag spike in my poor internet.
Why should we unban you : I have no previous bans or have ever even been warned by staff for anything.
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : I am working on getting faster internet in hopes of lag spikes going away.
How can we trust you again? : Unfortunately I have no hard proof that I wasnt breaking any rules but I can assure you I have never used any types of hacks on your severs nor will you ever find me using them.
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : I believe it was an unfair ban i had never been warned by staff or gotten a chance to explain what was happening. I understand this is probaly just a misunderstanding and would greatly appreciate if it the ban was lifted.

Killah121

MVP+
Hi CapFloGrown.

I had randomly come across you during the past days and noticed some suspicious activity from you.
I saw you were at diamond ore, I did not see how you got there but after looking around I noticed a entrance from the surface directly to the location of the ore. At the time i was unsure if it was dug by you, so i continued to watch you and asked for assistance from a higher staff member (145squared) Who then watched you with me and found you were using free cam.

14Squared

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
You were not lagging during the time and had full connection, yes some of the signs of freecam could've been caused by lag but half of the things you were doing which led to me thinking you had freecam would've been impossible to do while having a bad connection to the server

Appeal Denied

Latest posts

Members online