2021 Gold Founder
In Game Name : Kidcar33
Length of Ban : 3 days
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp Ban
Staff who banned you : ThaCandyMan
Staff who dealt with you : none
Staff who have warned you previously : none
Reason for ban on record : X-ray and chest esp
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : It is something that is not allowed on this server and it should not be done.
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : I had unset my home at my farm on accident earlier in the day and I had a home to a place on the surface near where my home was so i downloaded X-ray to try and find where my home is because i put a lot of effort and time in mining and setting it up, so I thought by using hacks i could find it.
Why should we unban you : Ive never used hacks before until that moment when i lost my base. I have always been against hacks and i was just trying to find my base that I've worked hard on. Hacks are useless, i just thought that maybe i could get it back by using them but i was wrong.
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : Never use hacks again and if i would unset my home at my base, i will just go make another one because hacks are not allowed.
How can we trust you again? : Ive always been a man of my word. When i would ask for money and id pay that person back and more because i appreciate what they have done. I WILL NEVER USE HACKS IN MY MINECRAFT CAREER AGAIN and i promise that i will do my best to not fuck up again. I have been playing minecraft for years and never had a reason to use them but i thought maybe i could find it but i know that it is impossible so i have no reason to keep them so i am getting rid of them.
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : I am truly very very very sorry, i only did it because i lost my base i worked very hard on. If you guys need a people to be a witness to me losing my base, i have players on the server that if you would ask would say that i did, Chris and Ace are the ones i remember off the top of my head that witnessed it. Thank you for taking this into consideration.

Last edited:

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ban appeal denied.
You can wait out the three days, it is unacceptable to cheat regardless of the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.