Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban appeal

In Game Name: KillingSpree225

Length of Ban: 24 hours

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp ban

Staff who banned you : Candy

Staff who dealt with you : Candy, I guess.

Staff who have warned you previously : can't remember names.
Reason for ban on record : Chest Shop Storage

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Probably thought I was storing the items in my shop, which I wasn't. Was sellin em, pretty good shit.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I didn't exactly have a sign saying I was selling the shit inside and it might've just looked like random items in my chest, which I guess makes sense.

Why should we unban you? Because I was actually selling the items inside and I have actually said that a few times. Something like "selling items /msg me" and I wasn't really using it for my benefit as I was just selling it. You know, player shops and sellin shit.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I'd probably start remembering to put signs saying that I'm selling that instead of just saying this in chat.

How can we trust you again? Point of this question?

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Could've just asked me about it and/or told me to remove it xd.

Nothing says I need a sign to sell shit. Kinda pissed atm, as I spend my life on this server.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
You are not allowed to put random items that you are "selling" in chat in shop chests. All items in the shops must have a sell sign on them with a legit price. You cannot just put a sign on the chest saying selling these items... it has to be a chest shop buy/sell sign.

You are not allowed to put random items that you are "selling" in chat in shop chests. All items in the shops must have a sell sign on them with a legit price. You cannot just put a sign on the chest saying selling these items... it has to be a chest shop buy/sell sign.

Not even a rule stated tsk tsk. It says you need 3 shops, which I had. I was within all stated rules.

Latest posts

Members online