LITTLE5LAYER

MVP+
In Game Name : LITTLE5LAYER
Length of Ban : 2 Weeks
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft temp ban
Staff who banned you : ThatGao
Staff who dealt with you : ?
Staff who have warned you previously : ThaCandyMan banned me before
Reason for ban on record : KillAura while afk.
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Some guy tp glitched into my base and started attacking me and my character attacked back.
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : I don't have hacks on my minecraft anymore, maybe the guy that was attacking me had a client or something that made me look like I was attacking him or something.
Why should we unban you : Because I am innocent of such a crime
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : I won't afk in my base when people can tp glitch in there and not get banned for glitching and then try to get me banned for afking when I didn't have a hacked client.
How can we trust you again? : Don't because tons of people already don't trust me because people accuse me of shit.
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : Fuck bubble

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Hello LITTLE5LAYER,

Ban appeal Denied, if you ever attempt to lie, or disrespect a player in a future appeal I will heavily extend your ban. I don't know if you can tell, but the video that was brought forward shows a lot of evidence. If he enderpearl glitched into your base I can check that out for you. Also how does your character attack back? That's not possible, unless you have a modification, which is not allowed.

Thanks,
jrd

Latest posts

Members online