jihoshin

In Game Name : jihoshin
Length of Ban : 4 days
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp ban
Staff who banned you : 14Squared
Staff who dealt with you :
Staff who have warned you previously : none, not one warning
Reason for ban on record : tp glitching
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : The admins most likely thought that we were using a /tpa glitch to glitch in one person into the base to take the stuff inside without using a tnt cannon

Why what is your explanation of this reason? : My honest answer is that this was an accidental tpa glitch. I didn't even know tpa glitching was a thing in MC. My friends and I would never glitch, cheat, etc. We were trying to find a good side of the base to tnt cannon it from. I even made a tnt cannon to break into the side base as proof. He wanted to see as well but was to lazy to walk through the water so he tped to me and he started freaking out because he was inside.

Why should we unban you : Again I don't believe in glitching/cheating as an advantage to any player. Plus I had my friend check /rules and he told me that tp glitching is on there but I'm not going to argue with the admins
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : I will immediately stop /tpa near bases for raiding.
How can we trust you again? : I applied for cop the other day which shows my dedication for this server
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : Please this has been one of my most favorite servers in a while since I play mc a lot and to see myself not playing on this server that I have spent so much time on will be frustrating. I promise this was all a misunderstanding and I hope it won't happen again. Thank you.

14Squared

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
I watched you for a minute or two after you said that unusual thing in chat, I wanted to make sure you were not using any sort of hacks as the message you sent implied that you thought hacks were good (#Hacking is not for noobs. Hacking is funny. (0.6613070903779177)) this message brought suspicion to me, that's why I tped.

When I tped to you I saw you swimming up and down some water around a claimed base, I see how you got into the water area around the base but I still fail to see this cannon you say is there (see screenshots below). The main thing I saw was you standing on the side in the water and accepting a tp from 'Tazzer' who ended up in the base. Although that part could've been an accident, him tping you and all of your faction into the base definitely wasn't. Then you continued to raid, so I tped you all to spawn and banned the two who had glitched originally.

Screenshots of each side of the base where a cannon could possibly be;
DHJfY.jpg

I'll let my admin @ThaCandyMan give his verdict on the ban

Last edited:

jihoshin

Yes the tnt cannon isn't there since i broke it apart after not working. But if you do go there you can see the big area I made it in. Since the cannon wasn't working, I got bored and put that message you saw. That's completely my fault for causing suspicion and won't do it again.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Appeal Denied - "If" this was in fact accidental. Make sure to use precautions from it happening again. Since the cannon is not there for proof we have no proof to go on. Ban will be up soon and you are more than welcome back then... Thanks.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.