Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Invalid Ban for Gold_Pen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lu____

Your IGN : CallMeDaddy__
Player to be reported : Gold_Pen
Player being reported Rank : unknown
Describe your issue in detail : Leechy_ and myself were helping player Mad_Arc when his base got raided, I asked him if he used xray or any hacks because there was a straight down to a zombie spawner at the end of a tunnel. He instantly denied the fact he used xray but claimed the player "Gold_Pen" (in his faction) uses xray and other hack clients.
Why do you feel this is worth a report : Xray and other hack clients are unacceptable, not letting staff know when a player uses hacks is just as bad as using the hacks yourself.
Attached Evidence here : chat posted below, you might have to go in more detail with player Gold_Pen

Attachments

• 2017-10-17_04.56.32.jpg
    2017-10-17_04.56.32.jpg
    499 KB · Views: 117

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
REPORT INVALID

There is no real proof that the player you have accused is using hacks in the screenshot. Anyone can blame any player for using hacks. That being said the members of that faction will be looked upon to see if they are using any illegal modifications.

However, I am curious of what you have scribbled out on the screenshot. Please send the raw screenshot in a message to me, if it includes coords they will not be released.

Warmest regards,
i7e

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.